Today I'm going to be showing you what I like to bring in my bag to a music festival. I'm going to several this summer, and I know that this is probably a little late, but I thought I'd do it anyway. Enjoy!
The first thing I take is something to drink. Drinks at festivals cost a bomb to buy, so it's always better to bring your own.
Next up is food. I am going to but the majority of my lunch in the festival, but I always bring some snacks with me just in case.
I'm taking an apple, some crisps and sweets. (Can I just emphasise the fact that the Doritos were 10p!)
I'm also taking some body spray, since I'm probably going to be getting hot and sweaty dancing all night!
This is the Impulse True Love spray, which smells amazing!
Sunglasses are very important, as I'm sure you all know.
Mine are from Primark.
Lastly, I take my phone, so I can capture any images I want to remember the night by.
Thanks for reading, please comment below any ideas for future posts.
E.E. xxx








No comments:
Post a Comment