Today I bring you a very exciting post! I have been lucky enough to talk to Molly from Hola Molly, and we are doing a collaboration. We decided to interview each other, with questions all about beauty, fashion and life. In this post, I'm asking the questions, and Molly is answering. Hope you enjoy this post, and don't forget to check out Molly's blog!
Q) Why did you decide to start blogging?
A) I loved reading other people's blogs and, as I wanted to start a YouTube channel when I'm 14 / 15 I though I'd better build up an audience first.
Q) Who are your favourite bloggers to read?
A) My favourite blogs are Zoella, Sprinkle Of Glitter and Tanya Burr.
Q) When did you start blogging?
A) I started my blog in February this year and I properly got into blogging around May / June.
Q) What is your favourite makeup brand?
A) I love Rimmel for lipsticks, but I don't often wear any other makeup! I also love Clinique lipsticks and Jemma Kidd glosses.
Q) What do you like to use for skincare?
A) Simple and Freederm are my everyday skin care brands, but I recently discovered REN skincare which smells so good as well as being great.
Q) What makeup item could you not live without?
A) I couldn't live without my Clinique eyeshadow pencil, which is a really soft brown, because I use it almost like eyeliner, and it just adds so much to your look.
Q) Where is your favourite place to shop?
A) I love to shop in H&M and New Look, but I'm also a big fan of Zara and Gap. Primark is the best thing for your pockets though!
Q) If you had a million pounds, where would you shop and what would you buy?
A) I'd probably buy a Canon 60D, because I love photography and I'd also go on a huge Topshop spree, as I love their clothes but I don't own any.
Q) What is your favourite TV show?
A) New Girl, CSI, Criminal Minds, Fresh Meat and The Big Bang Theory are some of my favourites. I also recently started watching Friends and I love it.
Q) What do you like to do in your free time?
A) In my free time I watch a lot of TV and YouTube and I also try and learn Muse songs on the piano.
5 random facts:
1) I play piano, trumpet and soprano saxophone.
2) I only recently quit ballet after 10 years.
3) 5 of my friends started blogs after I posted my 50 facts post.
4) My school is 1.3 miles from my house and I walk with my best friend Ellie.
5) I am only 56 views away from 1000 on HolaMolly!
That's it for the questions! Here are all of Molly's links, so go check her out!
Blog (holamolly.blogspot.co.uk)
Twitter (@molly_bee14)
Instagram (@mollykazza)
Remember to check out my interview on Molly's blog!
Thanks for reading, speak to you all soon!
E.E. xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment