Friday, 23 August 2013

Mini Haul: Birmingham

As you would’ve worked out by the title, today I’m going to be showing you all the items I brought when I went shopping in Birmingham. I purchased 4 items, two accessories, and two beauty related. So, here goes!

The first item I picked up is the It’s a 10 Miracle Deep Conditioner plus Keratin.


 


This is a conditioner which does 10 things. One of which is prevent split ends – something I definitely need! I got this at T.K.Maxx. for £12.99.

Next I got some new school shoes.



 

These are just some black, leather brogues, which I got from House of Fraser. They were £39, which I think is surprisingly cheap considering where they are from. I think they are designed by Linea (that’s what it said on the box)… Anyway, I think they’ll be great quality and last all year long!

Thirdly, I got something I’ve wanted forever! It’s the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush.





 

Great things have been said about this brush, so I decided to jump on the band wagon and try it too! I got it from £9.99 from Boots, and my first impressions have been that it is brilliant! It’s smaller than most foundation brushes, but I think that this is a good thing. It allows much more precision than a regular brush, and I think you should all try it out!

And last, but definitely not least, I picked up this Jansport backpack.




 

I found the most amazing shop ever: Cow Vintage. It’s sounds rather odd, but the stuff it sold was unreal! Inside was a variety of vintage items, all at a great price! My bag is a purple Jansport bag, with a suede bottom, and some stitching at the front. I love it! I think it’s perfect for school, or personal use. It cost £15.

So that draws us to a close. I hope you enjoyed this post, speak to you all soon!
P.S. I have an exciting collaboration coming up with Molly (www.holamolly.blogspot.co.uk). Make sure to check it out!
 

E.E. xxx
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment