Wednesday, 21 August 2013

This or That? Beauty Tag

Today I am going to be answering the questions from the ‘This or That Beauty Tag’. If you don’t know what this is, basically there are two options, divided into a variety of categories, and you chose which one out of the two you prefer. Now I haven’t actually been tagged to do this, but I thought it would be something fun for me to do, so I am going to do it anyway! Enjoy.

Makeup
Blusher or bronzer? Bronzer. As a pale girl, I need all the bronzing I can get!
Lipgloss or lipstick? Lipgloss. I have very dry lips, and find that lipstick isn’t moisturising enough for my lips, and therefore ends up looking pretty bad.

Eyeliner or mascara? Mascara. You can wear mascara without eyeliner, but not really the other way round.

Foundation or concealer? Foundation. A good enough foundation should cover all your imperfections pretty nicely.

Neutral or coloured eye shadow? Neutral. Bright colours are too much, especially for an everyday look.

Pressed or loose eye shadow? Pressed. I’ve never tried loose eyeshadow before, but I always find pressed makeup in general, much easier to work with.

Brushes or sponges? Brushes. I never use sponges because brushes just seem to give me more control and are just more precise.


Nails
OPI or China Glaze? Neither? I’ve never tried either (bad I know…)

Long or short? Short. Long nails are too impractical for me, and just get in the way.

Acrylic or natural? Natural. It always looks better, trust me!

Brights or darks? Brights. I mean, who doesn’t love a pillar-box red nail colour? Come on!

Flower or no flower? No flower… (what’s a flower!?)


Body
Perfume or body splash? Perfume. Easy to carry around!

Lotion or body butter? Body butter! I find them to be thicker, and more moisturising.

Body wash or soap? Body wash. I never use soap on my body (apart from when washing my hands). Body wash is so much better for you overall.

Lush or other bath company? Other bath company. I’ve never really bought anything from Lush (and now I’m debating whether I should or not…)

Fashion
Jeans or sweat pants? Jeans. Casual enough to wear during a lazy day at home, yet dressy enough to wear on a night out. Perfect!

Long sleeve or short? Short. I mean, does anyone even wear long sleeves anymore?

Dresses or skirts? Skirts. I hate dresses, hate them! I would never wear one ever if I had the choice. It’s skirts all the way for me!

Stripes or plaid? Stripes. Just have more of them in my wardrobe.

Flip flops or sandals? Sandals. Flip flops always end up rubbing in between my two toes, which is really painful.

Scarves or hats? Neither. I only wear the occasional scarf in winter, but apart from that I don’t really wear either.

Studs or dangly earrings? Studs all the way. Since I am at school, dangly earrings are not allowed, so I wear studs every day. They’re just much easier than dangly earrings.

Necklaces or bracelets? Necklaces. If ever I wear a bracelet, I’ll just fiddle with it all day, and end up breaking it! Bad I know…

Heels or flats? 100% flats. I cannot stand up in heels, let alone walk!

Cowboy boots or riding boots? I would not wear either.

Jacket or hoodie? Hoodie. Not exactly very glamorous, but I wear hoodies all the time just to keep warm.

Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe? Forever 21. I’ve never heard of Charlotte Russe (I assume it’s an American brand…)

Abercrombie or Hollister? What!? You’re making me chose? Can’t I have both!?

Saks 5th or Nordstrom? I assume these are American, because I don’t know either of them.
 

Hair
Curly or straight? Straight. I think straight hair suits everyone.

Bun or ponytail? Bun. I just love messy buns too much, I’m sorry!

Bobby pins or butterfly clips? Bobby pins. I use them everyday, and must’ve lost 1000 of them.

Hairspray or gel? Hairspray. It looks more natural and doesn’t make your hair look greasy.

Long or short? Depends on the person.

Light or dark? Again, depends on the person

Side-swept fringe or full fringe? Side swept fringe. It’s easier to tie back if you don’t like it.

Up or down? Down. It suits everyone better in my opinion.


Random
Rain or shine? Rain. Unpopular opinion I know, but I just can’t stand the sun

Summer or winter? Winter. Christmas is one of my favourite times of the year, and besides, I hate hot weather.

Autumn or spring? Spring, purely because IT’S MY BIRTHDAY!

Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate. Mmmmmmm Dairy Milk …

East coast or west coast? Neither. Sorry, I’m English!

So...yeah! That's it for today, thanks for reading!
E.E. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment